Gin Experience Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants to the Rifters Gin Ultimate Gin Experience agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Arrowtown Distillery, Queenstown 9371
3. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Meta network EG: Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
4. Entrants will direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion to the Promoter, and not to Facebook. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Entry is open to anyone who, as at the time of entry:- is a New Zealand resident - is 18 years of age or older - and is living in New Zealand
6. As part of the Promoter’s commitment to being a responsible producer and marketer of alcoholic beverages, it is part of the Promoter’s policy not to award prizes to people who have prior criminal convictions, particularly (but not limited to) where those convictions involve anti-social or violent behaviour or drink-driving. Accordingly, you warrant that you do not have any previous criminal convictions (including DIC, other alcohol related offences, or any other offences relating to anti-social behaviour).
7. Entry is open between 8am on the 11th June 2023 and 11:59pm 30th June 2023. No entries will be accepted outside the Entry Period.
8. To enter the competition, sign up to the Rifters Gin database via their lead gen ads on Facebook or sign up form at riftersgin.com
9. Limit of one entry per person.
10. Prize consists of the below for 1 winner:
- $300 towards travel from Rifters Gin
- 1 night accommodation with Nest Tree Houses
- A weekender duffle bag from Honest Wolf
- A selection of premium tonics from East Imperial
11. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, it shall be the Winner’s (and not the Promoter’s) responsibility to organize any travel insurance and/or to ensure that any travel complies with Government guidance. This includes ensuring that the Winner (and not the Promoter) shall be responsible for complying with any applicable managed isolation requirements imposed by the Government at the time of travel.
13. The Promoter will select the winner(s) by random draw from all eligible entries submitted during the Entry Period.
14. The draw will take place by the 7th July 2023 no later taen 4pm. The Winner will be notified by Facebook or Instagram direct message or email. The Winners will then be announced on the Rifters Gin Facebook or Instagram page.
15. The winner will need to communicate with Rifters Gin via phone or email to confirm claiming their prize.
16. If a Winner cannot be notified over Facebook, or does not make contact with the Page administrators within 48 hours of notification, or cannot be verified (including where a Winner’s age or place of residence renders an entrant ineligible to receive the Prize), has a criminal record, or is found to have otherwise breached any of these Terms and Conditions, his/her selection as a prize winner may be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion. No compensation will be awarded to the forfeiter.The Promoter may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever and has the right to automatically exclude entries that contain questionable content related to offensive language and/or third party products without further consideration and at its sole discretion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem of any kind or any traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
20. All decisions of the Promoter (including but not limited to selection of the prize winner(s) are final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Participants must comply with all requirements of the Promoter including requirements specified in the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
a) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's satisfaction;
b) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
c) submits an entry which in the Promoter's opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
d) acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
e) In the opinion of Promoter, engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for claims, losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, injuries, costs and/or expenses, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising in any way out of, or in any way connected with, the Promotion or any prize.
23. All entrants release and indemnify Facebook and the Promoter from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by Facebook or the Promoter and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.
24. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, at any time without prior notice. Where it is practical for it to do so, the Promoter will notify entrants of such changes on the Rifters Gin Facebook page.